About The Font
Neo Sans font is a versatile and futuristic typeface. It was designed by the British type designer Sebastian Lester and released by Monotype Corporation on April 19, 2004. It doesn’t look “crude, gimmicky or ephemeral”.
By customizing Neo Sans and Neo Tech, a new font was built that is called Neo Sans Intel. It was also designed by Sebastian Lester in 2004.
In 2014, Neo Sans Intel was replaced by Intel Clear. Intel Clear is a typeface commissioned by Intel to Red Peek Branding and Dalton Maag.
Neo Sans has six different weights both for Regular and Italic styles. As a result, it adapts easily to any project.
Neo Sans has both free and paid versions. You can use the free version for personal and business projects. But, you won’t get all the features in the free version. For getting full access, must buy it or collect a license.
The Neo Sans font is so fancy that you can easily use it in any project. Due to its strong functionality and features, it has been used in various rebound projects around the world. Below is a list of some notable projects that have been created using this font.
- Neo Sans Intel, a customized variant of Neo Sans, was produced for the Intel Corporation‘s revised logo and identity in 2005.
- The typeface was once used by the Labour Party in the United Kingdom before being replaced with Open Sans.
- Neo Sans was used in the branding of Virgin Rail Group.
- Neo Sans was used in Gojek‘s branding till 2019.
- Kia Motors’ branding was based on Neo Sans until it switched to another typeface.
- For the 2010 freeware game Alien Swarm and Valve employed Neo Sans.
- Before 2012 revamp, the ITV network’s Daybreak and Lorraine breakfast show (including ITV1 in England and Wales) used this font in its onscreen visuals.
- The font is used in promotional brochures and instructive posters by British public transportation operators, Go North East and Go South Coast.
- The Vancouver Organizing Committee used Neo Sans, as well as its unicase and rounded variants, as the official typeface for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
- This font is used as the emblem for the popular British adolescent drama Skins.
- NRK, Norway’s national broadcaster, utilized Neo Sans Pro as its primary font on television until 2013 when it was replaced with the LFT Etica typeface and a slab variant designed specifically for NRK.
- For logotypes, headers, and shorter sentences, the Technical University of Denmark uses Neo Sans as its primary sans-serif typeface.
- Pure FM, a student radio station in the United Kingdom, employs Neo Sans in its logo.
- Metro Trains Melbourne, a Melbourne-based train company, utilizes the font in its branding and advertising.
- Specsavers, an optical retailer, uses the font in all of its branding and advertising.
- The typeface is prominently used in the logo and accompanying material for the Oxford Bus Company.
- The font is used in the logo of the online television archive TVARK.
- For its revised branding and logo, National Express West Midlands has chosen Neo Sans.
From the list above, you have already got an idea of the Neo Sans fonts’ power and popularity. You can equally use it in electronic and print media. You could use it on your websites, blogs, software, and mobile apps. It is very suitable for TV Shows, movies, and cartoons. You can use it on books and, magazines’ covers. It can also be used for newspaper headings.
You can also use it for shops and restaurants’ names. It can also be used for parks, children’s homes, schools, colleges, and universities’ names. You can create wonderful icons, symbols, and stickers with it.
Hopefully, you have got an overall idea of the use case of the Neo Sans font. Now it’s your decision whether to use it or not.
|Name||Neo Sans Font|
|File Format||OTF, TTF|
|Font Licence||Free for Personal Use|
Neo Sans Font comes in two flavors: free and premium. The free version can be used for personal and professional graphic design and writing tasks. You do not need to create an account, submit an email address, or subscribe to the site to gain free access. If you wish to use it professionally, you’ll need to either buy it or ask the creator for permission.
This typeface is provided in a free form that can be used in a wide range of personal and professional projects. It’s very simple to get started. Simply click the download button below to install Heebo on your electronic device. Please contact the font author if you require a premium version for commercial or official use.
Neo Sans includes a lot of family fonts. Here we have added all of them.
- INeo Sans Std Light
- Neo Sans Std Light Italic
- Neo Sans Std Regular
- Neo Sans Std Italic
- Neo Sans Std Medium
- Neo Sans Std Medium Italic
- Neo Sans Std Bold
- Neo Sans Std Bold Italic
- Neo Sans Std Black
- Neo Sans Std Black Italic
- Neo Sans Std Ultra
- Neo Sans Std Ultra Italic
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Light
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Light Italic
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Regular
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Italic
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Medium
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Medium Italic
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Bold
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Bold Italic
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Black
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Black Italic
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Ultra
- Neo Sans Paneuropean Ultra Italic
Similar to Neo Sans Font
Some similar fonts of Dark Souls Font are given below. You can try them also.
- Nexa Slab Font Family
- Neurial Grotesk Font Family
- Neue Singular Font Family
- Neo Tech
- PTL Notes
- FF Fago
- Storm Sans
- FF Signa
- ITC Bolt
Neo Sans Font Pairing
You definitely know that font pairing has no hard and fast rules. It depends on your project type , desires, and design concepts. However, we have added some combinations for your convenience.
- Summer Loving
- Hanley Pro
Neo Sans Font Language Support
Neo Sans Font supports a wide range of languages. Here, we have included all of them below:
French Creole (Saint Lucia), Frisian, Friulian, Galician, Genoese, German, Gilbertese (Kiribati), Manx, Maori, Meadow Mari, Southern Sotho (Sesotho), Spanish, Swahili, Swati/Swazi, Swedish, Tagalog (Filipino/Pilipino), Tahitian, Tajik, Tatar (Cyrillic), Tausug, Tetum (Tetun), Tok Pisin, Tongan (Faka-Tonga), Tswana, Turkmen, Turkmen (Cyrillic), Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Belarusian (Lacinka), Bislama, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Buryat (Cyrillic), Catalan, Cebuano, Chamorro, Chechen, Cheyenne, Chichewa (Nyanja), Chuvash, Cimbrian, Corsican, Croatian, Cyrillic, Czech, Danish, Dungan, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Evenki (Cyrillic), Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, French, reek, Greenlandic, Guarani, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hiligaynon, Hill Mari, Hmong, Hopi, Hungarian, Ibanag, Icelandic, Iloko (Ilokano), Indonesian, Interglossa (Glosa), Interlingua, Irish (Gaelic), Istro-Romanian, Italian, Jèrriais, Kabardian, Kalmyk (Cyrillic), Karachay (Cyrillic), Kashubian, Kazakh (Cyrillic), Khakas, Khalkha, Khanty, Kildin Sami, Komi-Permyak, Kurdish, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz (Cyrillic), Ladin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lojban, Lombard, Low Saxon, Luxembourgian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay (Latinized), Maltese, Northern Sotho (Pedi), Turkmen (Latinized), Tuvaluan, Tuvin, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Ulithian, Uyghur (Cyrillic), Uyghur (Latinized), Uzbek (Cyrillic), Veps, Vietnamese, Volapük, Votic (Cyrillic), Votic (Latinized), Walloon, Warlpiri, Welsh, Xhosa, Yakut/Sakha, Yapese, Zulu, Megleno-Romanian, GEnglish, Sami (Lule), Sami (Northern), Samoan, Sardinian (Sardu), Scots (Gaelic), Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Seychellois Creole (Seselwa), Shona, Sicilian, Slovak, Abkhaz, Afrikaans, Albanian, Alsatian, Aragonese, Arapaho, Aromanian, Arrernte, Asturian, Aymara, Azerbaijani (Cyrillic),Norwegian, Occitan, Oromo, Ossetian, Pangasinan, Papiamento, Piedmontese, Polish, Portuguese, Potawatomi, Quechua, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Romansh (Rumantsch), Rotokas, Russian, Rusyn, Sami (Inari), Míkmaq, Mohawk, Moldovan, Nahuatl, Nenets, Norfolk/Pitcairnese, Slovenian (Slovene), Somali, Southern Ndebele.
What type of font Is Neo Sans?
Ans: Neo Sans font is a versatile and futuristic typeface. It was designed by the British type designer Sebastian Lester and released by Monotype Corporation on April 19, 2004. It doesn’t look “crude, gimmicky or ephemeral”.
Can I use Neo Sans Font on My Website?
Ans: Yes, you can. You can use it on the website both for designing and titling. It will increase the beauty of your website.
Is Neo Sans a free font?
Ans: Little Mandy has both free and paid versions. For getting full access you need to buy the paid version. But there are a lot of advanced features in the free version by which you could manage all your personal projects and many commercial projects.
Can I download and use Neo Sans font on My Pc and Mac?
Ans: Yes, it is available for all electronic devices and operating systems. You can simply download and use it on your PC and Mac.
Can I use Neo Sans for my logo?
Ans: Yes, you can make static, animated, and 3D logos with it.
How to Install Neo Sans Font in Adobe, Ms. Word, Mac, or PC?
Ans: Please check the installation process of the Neo Sans font for Adobe, MS Word, Mac, and PC.